Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

A dream outfit for Nicco

The time has come to choose a dream outfit for Nicco. When he was little I felt like the clothing choices were really limited for boys. But now the world is my oyster! I love outfitting him with new clothes now. There are a lot of cool clothes for little boys. There are some super fun brands. I love that there has been a shift in the attention to detail for boys. When I was younger and wanted skate shoes I had to buy little boys that I had to order from a catalogue because you couldn't find any in stores. Now they are everywhere! Back to the matter at hand, Nicco needs some new clothes desperately! So here it is, my dream outfit for my boy!



Totally cool shirt for a totally cool dude. Again supporting small biz! Makes my heart feel good!



Remember that I said this is a dream outfit! I don't think I could get the boy to wear red skinny jeans. But how cute are these red skinny jeans?!


UGH!! How cool is this varsity style jacket? I actually want this jacket for me. Nicco would look totally rad in it. 



Nicco is getting into skate boarding lately and he needs (needs HA!) a good pair of skate shoes. These ones are pretty cool.

Now all I need to do is buy these things! I love back to school time. It feels like a second chance. I am not totally looking forward to being back on a schedule. I enjoy the spontaneity of summer. I love that you can do anything at anytime. But the kids thrive on a schedule!

 What are you buying for back to school? How do you get ready for the new school year?

-AnneMarie








No comments:

Post a Comment