Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Homemade DIY breakfast chicken sausage. No nitrates or fillers and quick and easy!



My hubby isn't able to eat beef and will only eat pork once or twice a month and my son gets sick when he eats nitrates. Needless to say sausage could have very well have been a thing of the past. Which kinda sucked because I LOVE sausage!! Luckily I found a wonderful quick easy recipe to make my own chicken sausage (we even grind our own chicken) and it is rather tasty! You won't regret whipping up some of your own! Plus there are no fillers and we know exactly what is in our sausage, AND its much lower in fat AND No mystery meat here!!

HOMEMADE CHICKEN SAUSAGE
2lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs(ground in a food processor)
2 tsp sage
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 TBS brown sugar
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes





Mix together and cook as desired as patties or crumbles etc

Pretty easy eh? :)

Loves
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment