Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bookmark Dump!

I am here to share my book mark dump. I know pinterest is the hip thing and I love it. As a matter of fact you can follow us on Pinterest right over there --------> But I still do it old school and book mark the things that are really really on my list of radness. So enjoy!

Tips to get the perfect pour shot from a Pinch of Yum. Rad! 


I want to try making this recipe for healing salve. Makes me think of our Grandpa. He always had a can of salve and he put it on ALL of our hurts. It always seemed to help too!

I want these shoes!



I can't help but think of fall right now!  The weather around here has been more like fall than summer for a few weeks now. I blame El Nino. So of course fall crafts are on my mind!


Weaving sounds like a perfect fall craft! And how pretty is this one?! UGH! 


Hobo dinners! The kids have been begging to make some.


Have you seen A Beautiful Mess in the last few days? It has a beautiful new design.

Emily's no sew magnet curtains for french doors is brilliant!

How much would your kids love to open up a Memory Box from when they were little? This one is a baby memory box but I am thinking of doing them for the elementary school years for my kiddies.

Confession time: I am crazy baby hungry. I want to get pregnant like yesterday. So I am pinning over all the cool baby products that are out there right now. Like Fresh Bib. It is a bib a month club! They are hip and fun.

This planter stand from Elise at enJoy it is basically amazing! Go buy one!

I collect tea towels. And these ones over at makelike are so pretty.

Speaking of tea towels. I made some stamped ones.

This weather has me thinking about weenie roast and smores! Here is an easy and quick fire pit DIY.

I have been on the Working Mother website a lot lately. It has been hard balancing work and the kids. How do we do it? I have no idea. But I miss my kids!







  







No comments:

Post a Comment