Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Watermelon is bomb!

It is officially summer! YAY! I have to admit that hot summer days are not my favorite. Cool summer nights are more my bag. I love sitting in the backyard and having the day slowly fade away to night. I love the cool down really. Lets not kid ourselves. I do love eating a really cold piece of watermelon on a hot summer day though! Watermelon is so good for you! It helps hydrate you big time. It also has vitamins a and c in it. Plus it is chock full of lycopene. Not too mention the potassium or the amino acids arginine and citrulline. Awesome stuff! Lets celebrate the watermelon!!

How amazing is this watermelon cake from Sprinkle Bakes? Well pretty much all she does over there on Sprinkle Bakes is amazing!

Obviously these Kate Spade watermelon ballet flats are awesome!

But these cute ones are more my speed. And price range HA!

These say they are kids studs but I would totally wear them!

With this crazy t-shirt!

This is killing me with the cuteness!



This smoothie sounds so refreshing! And its from Oprah so you know its good ;)


How about a tasty bit of grilled watermelon?

This list is just a tiny dip of the toe of the watermelon goodness out there! Watermelon rocks. No wonder it is a favorite summer fruit. Now I am off to enjoy some much needed rehydrating watermelon.









No comments:

Post a Comment