Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Italian Sodas-Yummy!

Have you had an Italian Soda? They are yummy!I have had them in fancy Italian restaurants before but when my Gabby came home from a manners dinner with her young woman's class and was raving  about the Italian Sodas they served she had to find the recipe and of course thanks to pinterest she was successful. Here is the one we found...my only change would be choosing to just use the half and half the recipe calls for instead of the fat free version I purchased. That being said even with the fat free half and half it was still So SO good!! 

Italian Sodas

You will need:
Torani flavors of your choice 
Half and half
club soda
and ice cubes
Add 3 ice cubes to your glass
Then add 1/2 C of club soda
followed by 3 TBS of flavorings and
1 TBS of half and half. 
Top with whipped cream (optional)
Stir and 
ENJOY!!

I think this would be so fun at a party! Make your own style!!

No comments:

Post a Comment