Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Look what I did! A shameless easy Halloween craft show off/tutorial you can do too!

Ok friends check out what I did this weekend!!  
This is not really an official tutorial but a explanation of what I did. :)
  
READY? Ok...??(I say in my best cheerleader voice)

I just covered an 18x24inch canvas with Halloween fabric using hot glue but staples would work great too and I made sure that the fabric was good and tight over the canvas.  Then added my custom monogram vinyl over the fabric.  

I should tell you that the first vinyl run did not stick using the indoor vinyl and even this outdoor vinyl didn't exactly want to stick but w some finesse and a nice hot blow dryer over it, it has finally stuck wonderfully. 
I am planning on making one for every month and hanging them in our landing so all who visit will see it! 
Actually I have considered using heat transfer vinyl next and ironing the next design to the fabric first and then putting the fabric on the canvas. We will see what happens. :)
 Needless to say I love this!! 
Looking for somewhere to get custom vinyl?? Check out my etsy shop!
LOVES!!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment