Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Fall Bucket List


Fall is here! Yay fall! I am always so happy when things start to cool down. Too be totally honest I think that is why fall ranks up there with my top seasons. I am not a hot person. I am a cool/cold person! I love fall activities. I love fall food. I love the pumpkin spice and everything nice! So to celebrate fall a little bit better the family came up with a little fall bucket list. We went overboard with our summer one. We had waaay to many things to accomplish on that one so we kept fall to a minimum. We want to accomplish as many as possible over the next two months! Here it is:

*go to a pumpkin patch or two!
*check out the witches at Gardner Village
*go booing
*decorate! I know I am lame that October is half over and I haven't put up decorations yet.
*play in the leaves
*go to a drive-in
*make hand print turkeys
*Aunt Emily's pie night
*get some family photos done
*picnic up a canyon
*go to a corn maze

That is all we are putting on there. Who knows what will get done. We are keeping things loose. No restrictions! Basically no pressure for mommy to get it all done!


No comments:

Post a Comment