Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bookmark Dump


Tips to apply lipstick and make it last all day. This is one I need! I am just starting to wear lipstick and the staying power of it has been somewhat disappointing.



And since we are talking lipstick! Check out Check out this post about the best red lipsticks.



I want to try this natural cleaner in my shower! Grapefruit and salt? Who knew?



I want these shoes!! 



This top. I can not say enough about it! I love it with the biggest heart eyes!



My kids would groove on making these pencil holders!



I want to make a million slouch hats




Have you seen how big calligraphy is right now? That shiz is everywhere. Of course I want to jump on that band wagon. Online classes baby!

This DIY deer bust is rad and one is destined to be in my kids bedroom.

This is a tip for tiny apartment living but really I think we can all use it! Channel the Nuns my friends.

This is a great post about figuring out your marketable skills and selling them. This is something that has been on my mind a lot lately!

Would you ever consider doing a capsule wardrobe? I am super tempted! I am not sure if I know my own style well enough to make an effective wardrobe.

Our kids want to do Disneyland soooooo bad! Really what kid doesn't? Here is a great post with tons of tips to survive it!





No comments:

Post a Comment