Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween Nails

I am coming at you today with a cute and wicked easy Halloween nail tutorial. This is a little momentous for me. I have never had a steady enough hand or the patience to do a lot of cute nail art. Dripping blood? It isn't precision or neat. Just my style!


The tools:
red nail polish
toothpicks
Q-tips
nail polish remover


To start you dip a toothpick in the red nail polish and drip drops on your nails. Then take the toothpick and drag it through the dots towards the tip of your nail. Those are the streaks of blood.


Immediately after you finish your streaks of blood you need to swipe some red across the top of your fingernail. The blood needs to be dripping from somewhere! After they were all done with the first coat I swiped another coat across the top just for good measure. Then if you are like me you take your  Q-tips soaked in nail polish remover and you get the red nail polish off your fingers.


Oh so scary!


All of my nails in a row. Taking pictures of your nails or hands is awkward. I love them! Plus of they aren't perfect no one is the wiser. It is dripping blood for heavens sake!

Peace out!- AnneMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment