Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer Fun Activities!

We are fast approaching the end of summer vacation around here. School starts in less than a month. Boo! I gathered up a few easy and fun activities and crafts to do with the kids. I need some inspiration on how to make this last month count!  


These Marshmallow shooters are smart and cheap!

Since all our flowers are dying from the heat I thought these accordion style ones would be fun!

These flying fish are inexpensive and really easy to make! 


There are some really intense versions of these on pinterest but this is a good basic one I think! Kiddie car wash! Throw that bad boy on a dry patch of grass and let the kids go to town!


This is RAD! DIY solar smores. This might be my favorite one so far.

My kids are to the age where they don't eat play-dough but this would be fun for them anyway! Incredible Edible Playdough. I love this! Plus play-dough keeps my kids entertained for hours.

Magic Potion! These use dry ice so adult supervisions is definitely required but look how cool!


Who doesn't love bubbles? Everyone does. And these ones don't pop! Well really they are harder to pop. They even say they bounce.

Late summer nights will shortly be coming to an end around here. So I want to enjoy them. I love this idea for Glow in the Dark Ring Toss. My kids would get a kick out of it!

Then off to bed in their glow in the dark party teepee

 Anything I am missing? How are you trying to stretch out the last bit of summer?









No comments:

Post a Comment