Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pinterest Buster Recipe


This photo is the original pin that I repinned. Isn't it pretty? If you are looking for really nice food pictures head over to Very Culinary. That is where this pin originated from. The photos over there are foodtastic! So pretty. They show my need to practice my food photography skills. And maybe not use my iphone even though it is so convenient. Which it totally is. The recipe can be found right here.



It is a basic delicious pasta recipe! The only things I changed are using a full bag of frozen peas and I omitted the pepper flakes. I knew if the kids saw red pepper flakes in it they would have declared it too spicy and refused to even try it. I can imagine that it is even better with them though.


MMM boy! I would declare this a pinterest win. One out of two kids agree that it is delicious. At this point I call that a major victory. Plus Nick and I both loved it. Have you tried any pinterest recipes recently? Were they a hit or a bust? 


No comments:

Post a Comment