Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pinterest Buster Recipe


Pinterest Buster! HEYO! I am testing out some recipes to use for December. I want to freeze a bunch of meals because I will be working 6 days a week. I have a feeling I will need some relief. And I think I found one to freeze! These Lasagna Rolls are awesome! Not too mention they are pretty healthy.


That picture at the top is mine. The one just up above is from Skinny Taste where the recipe comes from. Which is a really great website for healthy delicious recipes. The only thing that I changed is that I added spinach because I love spinach. It was great. The whole family loved them. Which is a true test of a recipe for me. Make it tonight!

Do you have any great recipes that freeze well? I am pretty pumped about getting some frozen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment