Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

A recap

Here's a little recap of just a few of our posts from the last few weeks!

Easy pvc light box. Perfect for small business owners!


Victoria Secret Knock off swimsuit cover-up!


French Fry Pizza. My favorite new recipe lately!


Hidden Falls Hike. It is a good little nature walk.


A waterproof picnic blanket. I still need to make me one of these!


Awesome camping hack! No more dirty pots. YES!


Freezer burritos! I need to make a bunch for my freezer.


Quick and easy vanilla simple syrup.

These are just a few of the posts we have put together the last month or so! Check out the blog for even more radness!



Here are some cool thinks I found around the internets this last week or so! I gotta spread the love.

I am in love with this Recycled Kraft Package. It is recycling at its finest!

I want this print in my home immediately. The colors are incredible!

Turning 30 was rough on me. I was not ready for emotions I felt. So I started checking the internets for articles to soothe my suffering. I stumbled on this list of 30 lessons to excel in life in your 30's. I needed it!

I want to try making this skin toner! It looks refreshing and lovely for the summer.

We are more than a little obsessed with our astrological sun signs lately at our house. The kids think it is fun to here about their sign. I will say that we don't put a ton of stock in what they say-it is just for funsies. HA! This is our favorite website for looking up fun stuff.

I think Mountain Dew cake might be on our menu this weekend. Looks fun!

Takeawei has the most beautiful pottery! I especially love this mint ice cream cone vase.

This camo tee. UGH! I love it!

You all need to check out Emily's Etsy shop, Jandee Crafts! She has party supplies, custom and ready to use vinyl, crafting supplies, business tools etc etc etc! Awesome!








No comments:

Post a Comment