Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

The past few weeks!

We have done some fun posts the last few weeks! Check them out so you don't miss out!

Black bean and yam enchiladas. They are vegetarian! And perfect for meatless Monday


Deconstructed chicken pot pie. Not only perfect for a cool fall evening but they would make a splash when entertaining.


Polka Dot Pumpkins! Yay Halloween is coming!



A sweetheart journal has got to be one of the most romantic things you can do with your partner ever. Nick and I are going to start one!






Pinterest buster- lemon zucchini bread. Lackluster looks but super yummy taste!


Getting organized for Christmas. It is three months away! AAAHHHH! I am not prepared.




Easy bread machine rolls. Takes all the work out of it! I love it!


My first I love my state post. The first of many!









No comments:

Post a Comment