Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bookmark dump!


I love a good bookmark clean out! Plus also! Aren't my kids cute? Yeah I thought so too! What cool stuff have you found around the internets recently?

Love this DIY ribbon wrapped necklace! How great would it be in fall colors?

Or how about hanging on to summer a little longer with this crazy cute DIY pineapple print pillow?

Lets split the difference with this pineapple blanket! Best of both worlds: summer print and cozy blanket for fall.

I love houseplants but more often than not I kill them. Maybe my luck will change with this list of 5 hard to kill houseplants.

I want this dress! That price is killing it!

Everywhere I look there is a post or article about setting goals. I get it universe! I need to get to work on some of mine.

On that same line I have some major goals to accomplish but I also want some fun ones too! I love the idea of having simple and fun seasonal goals.

I want to make Lola and I a million of these boxy tees!

Have you seen the reverse burpee? It seems like a good thing to add to any workout.

Start getting organized for Christmas with Emily! It is right around the corner.

I gave some advice for working parents this week.

Emily's bread machine rolls are on my list of recipes to try out.

Chocolate peanut butter rice krispy treats!

Makeover a photo mat with gold candy wrappers!

Peace out- AnneMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment