Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

DIY gift round-up

Is it way too early to be thinking about Christmas gifts? Christmas is only like three months away! Three months. So really it is perfect timing, especially for doing handmade gifts! As a matter of fact I was hoping to DIY some little gifts for the ladies I work with. Below are a few that I found that I love. There will be other posts like this in the future because there are a whole lot of great tutorials out there. And I am crazy indecisive! 

Soap on a rope from A Beautiful Mess


Tiny neon pots from I Spy DIY


Cute jewelry dishes from I Spy DIY


DIY tea bags from Miss Renaissance


Instant Mocha mix from Something Turquoise. Although cocoa would probably be more my ladies style. 

DIY sugar scrub cubes from Rustic Escentuals

Those are just a few of a million different choices. What would you recommend? What are your favorite gifts? Maybe a Starbucks gift card will be the gift of choice!





No comments:

Post a Comment