Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Organizing Is Not My Strong Suit

This year is going to be the year of organizing our house. It is a sad truth that it will literally take the whole year! That is because I want to do deep organizing and a deep cleaning. Not to mention getting rid of all the unnecessary things we are hanging on to. We need to really take the time and figure out the best ways to organize everything. I love the idea of everything having a place and everything in its place. That is going to take some serious work and planning. I signed up for Apartment Therapy's January cure to help get a jump start. I also started a pinterest board for organization. It is exciting to get started on something that I really hope will help simplify our lives. Below are some great links I found with TONS of ideas. 




um what?! This is a freaking awesome idea.




I NEED to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment