Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cioppino-Fastest Dinner In The West!! Low Calorie TOO!!

If you are looking for a fast, and when I say fast I mean like 10 minutes from start to finish, healthy soup recipe this one is for you! This is actually my mamas recipe so when I make it up it smells like home and reminds me of her..AWH!!! I just love it! Its called Cioppino! What is Cioppino you ask?? It is a mediterranean style fish soup. You can really put whatever fish you would like in it but this is what I did. Only approx 160 cals per serving too! 
Enjoy!! 

Cioppino

1 can of spaghetti sauce
1 29 oz can of diced tomatoes
1/2 lb of salad shrimp
2 tilipia fillets
1/2 lb immitation crab

Mix together bring to a boil and serve. (you dont even need to cut the fish...as it cooks and you stir it will flake off nicely. DELISH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment