Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Homemade Dry Skin lotion..IT really works!

This winter has been so rude to my skin!! It is more dry that I ever remember my poor skin being ever! So I have been searching for a great dry skin solution.  Here is what I have found....It is a lovely little lotion recipe and it has been working for me! Almost immediately too I might add. The only change I think I will be making is adding a little essential oil for smell and some added benefit. (hopefully it wont cause the mixture to break) I will let you all know how that works out when I make the next batch.
Here is what you will need... 
4oz of Vitamin E Skin cream
15 oz bottle of Johnsons baby lotion
1/4 to 1/2 C of vasaline (depending on you liking. To me less is more)
1 capfull of vitamin E oil.

Mix it all up and add to your storage container of choice. I used little containers at first but finally resorted to a big 'un...
(sorry I forgot to get a picture of the finished product. Boo.)

I have been thrilled with the results!! 
Give it a try! You will love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment