Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies

It is November 7th and I am finally making my first pumpkin recipe of the year. Which is coo coo go nuts cause I am a girl who loves pumpkin. This is an easy and fast cookie recipe. They go together wicked fast. They only have three ingredients for cripes sake! I love the texture and consistency of these cookies. Instead of chocolate chips we used butterscotch chip this time which is a nice twist. It seems to make them extra sweet. I hope you try this recipe and love it!



1 spice cake mix
1 15 oz can of pureed pumpkin
1-2 cups butterscotch chips

Preheat oven to 375. Mix the pumpkin and cake mix until thoroughly combined. Throw in the chips and stir up. Drop on to a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until they no longer look wet. Immediately transfer to cooling rack. Enjoy!


A note! I baked mine at 375 but I think that our oven bakes at a lower temp than it says it is cooking at. Does that make sense? So I think that our oven is about 25 degrees cooler than what the gauge says. So if your first batch come out over cooked then turn your oven down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment