Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Link it Up!

I am 11 days into 16 days working. No days off. That is rough. Not that it is an excuse of why my blogging has been off its A-game but really it is the excuse. Working so many days in a row has been difficult. Difficult on my body, the kids and really my sanity as well. So I apologize to all of you and apologize to my better blogging half, Emily! This post was suppose to be up yesterday but you know. UGH! 



With the weather turning cold we will be spending a lot more time inside. It is the perfect time to finally make an A-frame tent for the kids! They need a secret hideaway for their sanity that can be stored away easily for my sanity.



I want this! The mod boho shop is full of awesome stuff!



I needed this post (with video!!!) of how to do double and treble crochet stitches. Double I have down but I didn't know how to do the treble stitch.


I think this would be a great dress to wear out and about- pun intended! Can you just imagine sewing this in some camo print knit?



I can't begin to tell you what it would mean for this bell to show up at my house on Christmas day. It is beyond beautiful. And made locally. Booyah!



After being disappointed by the jet puffed peppermint marshmallows I am ready to try my hand at making some myself. This is a simple recipe- I think. HA!



THIS! How to get shit done even when you aren't motivated. I need this a million times in my life.

Crock mashed potatoes are our jam lately- they are no fuss. You gotta love set it and forget it food, right? I love this recipe but we do peeled russets because it is my flavor preference. 


This smokey liner tutorial is right on time for the holidays.

How to clean a microfiber couch. I don't want you to know how badly we need this right now. Seriously.

This is a great boy and girl shared room tour. We are about to start decorating the kids room finally and I am finding it really hard to make it work well for both of them.

Check out this cute Thanksgiving craft to do with the kiddies. It is a nice change from handprint turkeys.



Oh and of course don't forget to enter our giveaway!!! A 50 dollar Amazon gift card will definitely come in handy this time of year. 













No comments:

Post a Comment