Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Winter Coat Round-Up

I have a confession to make. I haven't bought myself an actual coat in years. We live in Utah for pity sake! Utah is the kind of place that you need a coat in the winter. But every year I find a reason to not buy one. The kids need new coats, I'll buy a coat when I lose some weight, it's not that cold. Etc etc etc....  Well guess what? The kids always need new coats, I still haven't lost that weight and it is frickin cold as ice here! This year me thinks it is finally time to hunker down and buy one. So I have been doing some browsing online. And it has been fun!! Check out some of my favorites. These are all plus size and cute as cute.




This jacket... the color and cut and fur. UGH!




A leopard lined peacoat. For real though.




I am in love with leopard lately. What can I say?




This is a crazy cute puffer jacket! And it is packable. What?



I love the length of this puffer coat.




This is a great coat and it comes in boysenberry. Oh and white and navy but boysenberry! The texture of the fabric is beautiful too.




Check out this lovely swing coat. How fun is this thing?


Which should I buy? I can't decide. My excuse this year will be that I can't decide which one to buy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment