Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Thanksgiving Round Up

Now that Halloween is over I want to skip straight to Christmas! I am trying to keep a focus on Thanksgiving though. Poor Thanksgiving kind of gets skipped every year, right? It should be a way bigger deal! A whole holiday based on being thankful for you blessings? That sounds like a good time to me! I blame retail stores. They want you in a Christmas frame of mind so you buy more stuff. True story. Anywho..... I did a little Thanksgiving free printable round-up. There are tons more out there too. Lets all decorate for Thanksgiving and give it its proper due! And do it for FREE!!


My niece created this one. She is a babe!




Another cool subway art printable! There is also a cute bunting printable through that link.



Both of these come from here. I love those round ones! You could make cupcake toppers, cut them out and tie them around napkins as napkin rings or make them stickers to put on leftovers! The maze printable is genius! Kids and adults alike would enjoy those while they wait for dinner.




Another bunch of cute kids activities! Learn to draw thanksgiving!


This planner is pretty genius!


This is a free printable of JUST the labels but I have seen plenty of tutorials for folding the pie boxes of you can't find any around your town. Bust seriously how cute are these?










No comments:

Post a Comment