Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Link it up!

The weekend is here! We have some fun Christmasy plans for the weekend. I love Christmas plans. Christmas crafts and destinations are all part of the plans. If I can remember to take pictures I will do a little post next week and share. To kick off this weekend right I put together a little link list for your enjoyment. Check them out!


We are doing a gingerbread house this weekend. I got wise and bought a pre made one this year. We bought that Wilton one. I have seen them at both target and walmart. Last years train ended up being a real lesson in patience for me! It wasn't pretty. Or if you like you can always bake your own gingerbread!

If I wasn't already making pom pom embellishments for my gifts this year I would crank out a ton of paper bows! They look pretty simple and cute.

My niece is crazy talented and she created two free Christmas themed printables for you to enjoy.

I made some green chile pork verde earlier this week and it was awesome!

Have you heard of The Fictionist? They are a totally rad band from Utah. Lock and Key is one of my favorite songs of theirs. Click the link to check out the music video!

This citrus on black print from Angela Hardison is lovely. It is modern and fun. It would be a great addition to your kitchen. Or my kitchen. Any kitchen.

I love this post about taking the leap into working for yourself. It is a realistic check list of what you may want to accomplish before putting your two weeks in.

I have always wanted to try my hand at making Pad Thai.

Like a lot of people winter is murder on my skin and lips. I think natural lip balm would be an awesome solution for that. Well for the lips anyway. The berry's would add just enough pretty color and the coconut oil will be super moisturizing.

What are your plans this weekend? I hope it is a good one!

Peace Out- AnneMarie





No comments:

Post a Comment