Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Reading List


I love to read. SO much! It gets to the point sometimes that I forget to do other important things because of whatever amazing book I am currently reading. Because of this slight character flaw I hardly ever read anymore. All because some sweet little cherub faced babies want to eat dinner every night. Geez, they are selfish! I am only joking people! I feed my kids every night but bathing them is debatable. That is all going to change this summer though! I have made up a little summer reading list for myself. I love summer reading lists. They are light and easy!

Here it is:

I love the Harry Potter series and I will force my children to love it too. We are going to read this one out loud everyday. They are not looking forward to this but I soooo am.


This is the finale of a 3 part series by Deborah Harkness. It is an awesome! I can not wait for this book to come out this summer. It is witches and vampires and forbidden love. And I can't get enough.


I have read this a couple of times and I am happy to read it again. This is the version that I have and the cover is so charming. I can't get enough of it.


I have heard nothing but good about this book. 


I am thinking that this is a band wagon I should jump on!


Um need I say more? This book looks so good! What a rad chick!


Those are the six I am hoping to get to this summer. If I don't read all six that is okay and if I read more- even better! What books are on your list? I love recommendations! And fiction as you can see from five out of six of my selections. HA! 




No comments:

Post a Comment