Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Recapin it up!

Nothing like a good old recap! We had a couple weeks packed with a bunch of cool posts! Such as: 

Autograph pillow for the last day of school

Emily's families summer bucket list. Awesome ideas for summer time activities.

Slap your Mama Ribs! These are on my families memorial day menu.

Fathers Day printables. FREE and super cute!

Greek Quinoa Salad! It is perfect for hot summer days.

My desperate attempt to be slightly more organized. A sock bag- which is working BTW!

Photgraphing during the golden hour.

Spaetzle is comfort food big time for me! And spaetzle casserole is delicious!

And now a few fun things from around the internets:

Users of small kitchens unite! I need this post of ideas to get a small kitchen organized.

Want to tone up for your two piece? HA me either! But I am starting to feel the itch to start a regular exercise program.

Cute Fathers Day card DIY. We have a daddy who loves bow ties around here so it is really perfect.

Crazy cute Banana Party and a little advice about setting up a kids party table. Plus free printables which I am all about.

Wouldn't using this painted gingham technique be super cute for a quilt?!

Hash brown pie sounds like something right up my alley. I love breakfast casseroles but totally suck at making them. They always end up kind of gross. I am up for another try though!

These avocado cup salads sound perfect for summer! Plus they are sooo pretty!

I am thinking that joining in this disposable camera challenge is a good idea. We are horrible at printing pictures and maybe this would inspire us!

Frigging cute end table DIY

Oh man these are cute pants from target. I want! And this dress too while we are on the subject.

Have you seen the black soap trending around? I am thinking that I would like to order some and try it out.






No comments:

Post a Comment