Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Proud Mama and Free Fathers Day Printables!!

This is my 13 year old Gabrielle (or Gabby for short) She is My Fourth child and third daughter and I love her so much! She is one of those kids that simply excels in everything she does! Gabby is multi talented and just recently played Annie in Annie the Musical! 
(my little orphan Annie/Gabby)
AND 
she has started her own printables company!! Have I mentioned shes only 13?!? These are just a few of her many many talents and abilities!!
She offered to make some fathers day printables for all of us out of the goodness of her heart. (What I doll I tell ya!) We thought something that could go on anything would be appreciated.  Here's our take on how we used the printables...but of course you could use them anyway you see fit. (please for personal use only) 
Click the links below to download.



No comments:

Post a Comment