Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Quinoa Breakfast Cereal




You know what I just discovered? Quinoa breakfast cereal! Lately, I have been trying to trick myself into eating healthier without dieting. Dieting sucks. So in an effort to be more conscious of my eating I decided to try quinoa as a breakfast cereal. And guess what? It is awesome. Like truly! All those pinners are not lying. It is good with sugar or without. I like it with all kinds of fruit. With or without butter. I simply prepare it like I would prepare oatmeal. It is tasty for sure but it is also very healthy for you. Quinoa is an amazing little grain. It is full of fiber and protein. Which means that it will also keep you full until lunch. Plus it cooks up crazy quick. Faster than rice even. Give it a try peeps!

Peace out- AnneMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment