Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Throwback- Welcome and a Mothers Day Idea

Emily and I have decided that we are going to repost a lot of our posts from the beginning of our blog. Enjoy!

My sister Emily and I would like to welcome you to our little corner of the internet! We are excited to work together and share a bit of our lives here with you. We like crafting and DIY. We enjoy beauty and anything fun. We like photography and food. We adore laughing and happiness. But most of all we LOVE our families! Our families are the number one motivation in all that we do and the second is fun. 

I love Mothers Day. I love having a special day set aside for thanking my mother and mother-in-law for all they do. I also love procrastinating. It is a fact of my life. To combat that little fault of mine I came up with an easy last minute Mothers Day gift.




This really doesn't need any explanation but what the heck, here it comes anyway! All it took was an Ikea frame with the photo mat already included and this crazy cute greeting card.


And voila! Instant unique artwork. It is a great way to share a cute sentiment with your mom. I think I might be keeping this one for myself, actually. Because gosh darn it I AM the bee's knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment