Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

THE Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have always had a dream of being the mom that makes off the chain chocolate chip cookies. The ones that the kids can't wait to eat. At one time I found THE best chocolate chip cookie recipe. I had found the ONE. The recipe to put all recipes to shame. It was ripped from a Martha Stewart magazine and not surprisingly it went missing. It reminds me of the episode of friends where Monica wants Phoebe's grandmothers cookie recipe and it catches fire and burns. UGH! So I started experimenting. It has taken me years but finally my search for the perfect chocolate cookie is over! I think.... hahaha!  


I found the recipe on Pinterest. It looked so so very promising. However, I had been burned before by recipes that looked promising and then fell flat. But look at them cookies up there! I was like what?! 


Here is the recipe from the original site. BAM! It is amazing. I made it 100% as the recipe was written and I was not disappointed. 


She says in the instructions to not over bake them and she is totally right. As a matter of fact I would rather them be slightly undercooked than over baked. It is chewy and has great flavor. Try it out! You won't be disappointed. 

Peace out- AnneMarie

1 comment: