Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

No sew kitchen stove hand towel-A 2 minute craft


I don't know about you but I need one of these babies and there seems to be a shortage of hand towels that attach to our stoves out there to buy. I had a beautiful one made for me by my dear Aunt Sarah. She crocheted the top handle that loops around the handle of the oven and it was so well loved that it was finally rendered unusable. It was filthy beyond my washers ability to get it clean anymore. Just keepin' it real folks. So as I have mentioned in the past about me and my life... Necessity is the mother of invention...Here is what I did.

I took some adorable summery flower sack towels and some head bands, (brand new of course!)that matched my cute towels. 



Then after placing the towel exactly how I liked the length against the stove,
See the tail above?
 I attached the head band to it. Wah la! 


Next project?? How I am I supposed to clean in between those darn glass panes in the oven door!! Argh! :)
Loves!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment