Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Yummy Sour Cream Enchilada Bake

This recipe is a lazy person looking to have the yummy tastes of A good sour cream enchilada with out having to roll individual enchiladas. HAHA! It is just as yummy and My family loves it! And it is my own. Yep this my friends is my own original recipe and I am sharing with you today. WOW! We must be great friends...I don't share recipes with just anyone. :)
Seriously.
Emily's Sour Cream Enchilada Bake

INGREDIENTS:
3 lbs cooked and cubed Boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 bag 9-10oz of tortilla chips crushed (kids love to crush the chips) 
I 16oz tub of sour cream
1 family size cream of mushroom soup
1 7oz green chili can undrained
1/2 C of milk
1 lb grated med to sharp cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees Reserve about 1 cup of cheese. Mix the remaining ingredients together and place in a greased 9x13 pan. Top with reserved cheese. Bake for approx 30 mins or until cheese is melted and the bake is bubbly. 

LOVES!!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment