Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hand Stamped Greeting Cards

I love having a bunch of cards hanging around for when we need to write a quick thank you, happy birthday, get well and hey yo note in. I prefer blank graphic ones. You can usually find some in the dollar bins at Michaels or on clearance at Target. However, when I saw the letter stamps at Target I got an idea! So the kids and I set out to make some greeting cards together. Totally customizable and rad cards!




Supplies:
stamp set
plain cards
ink pad


It is no surprise that the stamps weren't the best quality. What do you expect for three bucks? But when I did a couple practice runs I ended up loving the raw and messy look.


I used the practice paper as a straight edge to get started. Then I just ended up going for it!


And wah-lah! We did some hashtag ones because we are hip obviously. The kids mostly just stamped their own names. HA! The thank you cards will be used for the kids teachers. The rest will be added to our ever growing stash. Best part of this project? I have more cards to customize however I want. Any awesome suggestions for other phrases? What would you stamp?

Peace out- AnneMarie




No comments:

Post a Comment